Join now - be part of our community!

Xperia 1 availability

Jonas
Master

Xperia 1 availability

Hello everyone and thank you for showing interest in the Xperia 1! Slightly_smiling_Face

The Xperia 1 will be available in select markets from late Spring 2019.

For availability in your market, please visit your Local Sony Mobile website at www.sonymobile.com/products/phones.

Make sure to select your local page by clicking the country selector at the bottom left of the page.

133 REPLIES 133
profile.country.ES.title
lledo54
Contributor

in Spain nothing has come out of information, a shame

Hmmmmmmm
Visitor

Is there a way to get the phone imported to india if it is not available here? If you any sites do send me a link

profile.country.ES.title
lledo54
Contributor

Someone from Sony Europe can call Sony Spain and tell them to move their faster, we do not know anything here yet

Naraten
Visitor

Когда можно будет оформить предзаказ в Росси 

Ищу в Москве предзаказ нигде нету а в других странах есть что за бред ?

When can I make a pre-order in Russia

I am looking for a pre-order in Moscow nowhere, but in other countries there is that nonsense? - GT

Metzler
Visitor

Hi, I would like to buy Sony Xperia 1, I love it to much. I'm from Malaysia.

Kindly share me the link where can I purchase the Xperia 1.

Thank you very much.

danial-n
Visitor

im in sydney australia i called soney australia and they say xperia1 doesnt come to australia i dont undrestand why? and how can i get one?

SleepIsForTheWe
Visitor

You could try to order from Amazon or other online sellers and have it shipped to you from another country...but then you can kiss goodbye the warranty.

Daveydguk1
Visitor

I was going to buy p30 pro. But after it was Trumped I went for the sony. May explain the high demand. Couple with the fact Sony involved it's camera division for once.

RyanTyler
Visitor

Hey!

Just heard from a Sony employee at a local operators event booth that the Xperia 1 pre-orders will start on May 15th and the phone will release on June 2nd in Europe. Got to try the device also and it felt good in the hand! Screen is amazing and the speakers are loud af but crisp. Loved the side fps also!

tomo100brt
Visitor

Nothing in Croatia. No XPERIA 1 in stores yet.