Join now - be part of our community!

Xperia 1 availability

Jonas
Master

Xperia 1 availability

Hello everyone and thank you for showing interest in the Xperia 1! Slightly_smiling_Face

The Xperia 1 will be available in select markets from late Spring 2019.

For availability in your market, please visit your Local Sony Mobile website at www.sonymobile.com/products/phones.

Make sure to select your local page by clicking the country selector at the bottom left of the page.

133 REPLIES 133
drszendrey
Visitor

Ordered a j9110 purple dual SIM from Amazon.de on June 6th. Paid expedited delivery to get it on the 13th of June. Then I was told that its out of stock and will get in on the 17th-19th.......when tracking, it still shows 17-19 "will get it on wednesday".......today is the 16th.......and it hasn't even been dispatched.

What is going on? Sony can't fill orders?

Fahed99639334
Visitor

Hi sony
Thank to your reply I already ask questions about xperia 1 they don't know if the xperia 1 we'll arrive soon our not for that I send you mail and also try by online but they said we can't delivery in my country any solution for this problem our any upcoming sony mobile Reich worldwide very soon I well wait
Thanks

profile.country.GB.title
Lord_viridis
Expert

@drszendrey wrote:

Ordered a j9110 purple dual SIM from Amazon.de on June 6th. Paid expedited delivery to get it on the 13th of June. Then I was told that its out of stock and will get in on the 17th-19th.......when tracking, it still shows 17-19 "will get it on wednesday".......today is the 16th.......and it hasn't even been dispatched.

What is going on? Sony can't fill orders?

Have you received it or tracking yet?

PedroFirmino
Visitor

Hello! I would like to know when this Xperia 1 will be available in Portugal. In the Sony Mobile portuguese page it says that is already available, but i don't find it in any stores.

Thank you,

Pedro

profile.country.GB.title
Gilgameshuk
Contributor

see my reply to the other guy from UAE. I can help

Gilgamesh the first ONE and ONLY King
profile.country.PT.title
NunoSEN2
Hero

Hi @PedroFirmino ;

Everything ok? I am also from Portugal and will probably also buy the Xperia 1 but a little more in the future, I think it is to soon to buy it, but if you really want to buy it now let me tell you that the best option you have right now is to buy it from Amazon Spain. 

Urrl
Visitor

Release in US starts tomorrow 7.12.19.

Hopefully I should get it soon. Excited and looking forward to it.

Buddy122
Visitor

Both the headphones and phone have been shipped from B&H. Didn't expect them to ship so soon but am pleased. No arrival  date as of yet though.

SoulBrotha
Visitor

Just received my purple US-market Xperia-1 yesterday and the bonus Sony wireless headphones arrive today! Still have to wait to use it as the screen protector and case have not arrived yet. Gorgeous phone though!

pressefr
Contributor

Finally the Xperia 1 comes out, but it's been so delayed. I've wanted it since the release of the Xperia 10 Plus (March-April 2019). It was painful to game with, when missing gyroscope and a without notification manager while gaming. Beside those two caveats the form factor is amazing with multi-tasking was super fun and did often.

Screenshot_20190719-114858.png

US BestBuy

I'm glad Best Buy has Purple, however seems too late of a release, when IFA is in September and their announced phone will release in October. Will it be a Xperia 1R update?

Xperia 10 Plus was not the experience I wanted when you're so use to having 3 generations of premium devices before it; Xperia XZ2 Premium, XZ Premium, Z5 Premium Dual.

I certainly had mid-rangers in-between, but evermore painful without Xperia Actions. Sony get it together and bring it back. I'm begging you.