Join now - be part of our community!

Xperia 1 availability

Jonas
Master

Xperia 1 availability

Hello everyone and thank you for showing interest in the Xperia 1! Slightly_smiling_Face

The Xperia 1 will be available in select markets from late Spring 2019.

For availability in your market, please visit your Local Sony Mobile website at www.sonymobile.com/products/phones.

Make sure to select your local page by clicking the country selector at the bottom left of the page.

133 REPLIES 133
Alucard-XII
Visitor

I would like to know if there are any plans to release the Xperia 1, or any future Sony flagship phones in the Middle East (I live in the UAE).

Thanks.

AzeeZ3
Visitor

Even i live in dubai and i saw on jumbo official site they are not selling any sony mobile phone. I was waiting to upgrade my xperia xz2 with xperia 1. So no xperia in UAE as of now and not sure about availability of any device in future. For all sony fan in UAE have to stay with existing phone or need to go with other brand which personaly i dont like and dont want to go. 

AzeeZ3
Visitor

Sony officialy confirm that this are  defocused regions include India, Australia, Canada, South America, Mexico, Africa, the Middle East and others by FY 2020

azzido
Enthusiast

I wonder why sony cannot release the x1 now. 

Even if they are still fixing some bugs on video recording or anything else, I wish they release the phone with mocked video recording option, since rest of functionality will be working fine. Theen, they can even spend additional weeks on the software and unlock the feature with software update. 

I think this should be possible. 
I am very annoyed of those constant delays and unavailability of X1 and now because of Hujawei being banned by US government and Google I no longer want to buy P30 Pro. I think many people resigned or will resign from idea of buying hujawei phones. This is a chance for sony. 

Can someone from moderators pass this suggestion of releasing device with mocked feature to Sony internally please?  

Lukalumen
Contributor

It's just now being released in Europe, Il have it in a week, so it's not about the software being developed...

I guess you can import one from the UK if you want it now Slightly_smiling_Face

Also, I'm not sure why you would take this ban seriously, Huawei phones will still rock whether Trump likes it or not. And Android is open source, so they will always be able to use it. But anyways, that's off topic Slightly_smiling_Face 

lovun88
Visitor

xperia 1 come australia ?

profile.country.ES.title
lledo54
Contributor

there is no Sony store there? 

profile.country.ES.title
lledo54
Contributor

I am waiting for an information to come out in Spain already, I hope that this week I'm leaving and something has been waiting for 3 months

Moldo
Visitor

Hello i try to claim sony wh-1000xm3 witch came on xperia1 offer but when i got on the sonyheadphonneoffer.co.uk i got stuck on step 3 after i put all my detail keep sayng PROCESSING and not move on last step to be all done and i cannot start from the beagining because IMEI is already in use. Help please !

profile.country.GB.title
Lord_viridis
Expert

Email Kondor using the contact email at bottom of claim page with any issues, 

A successful claim entry will result in an email being sent confirming your "order"