Join now - be part of our community!

sync contacts with facebook

SOLVED
Houdinie
Visitor

sync contacts with facebook

Hi I cannot make my contacts sync with facebook.

I have added my facebook accounts and made sure the filters are correctly set, I have synced the facebook account several times manually, but no profile pictures nore any facebook related data is shown in the contacts.

What have I missed?

45 REPLIES 45
Rum-Smuggler
Visitor

They are right, the z5 app does not have this option, I have just upgraded from a z1, this is totally different......
Tracybo
Visitor

My contact app does not appear to be synced with Facebook any more - resulting in lost contacts and for those that remain in my contacts, no photos. When I try to add Facebook as an account from within contacts, I notice it's not listed, so press to get it added and it tells me message only supports one Facebook account!!! Ok, so if it's there, why isn't it syncing.
RsMark
Visitor

When I install Facebook, and try to sync the contacts to my phone contacts I cannot do it. On the phone contacts app in settings and sync options, I click Facebook on add sync account and it says cannot use more than one Facebook account. When I install Facebook messenger then messenger appears in my sync accounts options page but when I click sync nothing happens. I've even ticked the box for messenger in the filters options page.

Any help greatly appreciated
Winkius
Visitor

Į have Sony z5 compact and į have same problem! How to solve it?
Webster11
Visitor

If its correct that it is Facebook that have removed this option.. WHY does this feature work on any of my other phones??? I have at HTC and a Nokia Lumia 925 and its works fine on them..

It is clearly a problem on the Sony E5 and its SONY's job to get this solved, instead of blaming others...

Like I said IT WORKS ON OTHER PHONES...

Jenkings384
Visitor

@Houdinie wrote:

Hi I cannot make my contacts sync with facebook.

I have added my facebook accounts and made sure the filters are correctly set, I have synced the facebook account several times manually, but no profile pictures nore any facebook related data is shown in the contacts.

What have I missed?

Hi there vane hope all is well with you from your best friend 🐶 🐶