Join now - be part of our community!

Xperia 1 availability

Jonas
Master

Xperia 1 availability

Hello everyone and thank you for showing interest in the Xperia 1! Slightly_smiling_Face

The Xperia 1 will be available in select markets from late Spring 2019.

For availability in your market, please visit your Local Sony Mobile website at www.sonymobile.com/products/phones.

Make sure to select your local page by clicking the country selector at the bottom left of the page.

133 REPLIES 133
roerisigold
Visitor

Exit is expected from rumors mid-May

profile.country.ES.title
lledo54
Contributor

I do not understand why it comes out in May or June knowing that in October they will release an improved Xperia 1

profile.country.NL.title
Strampke
Expert

Goto the beach and watch the waves.

Always similar and always new.

SP2015
Visitor

Seems like we might not be waiting for much longer, if this is true... 

https://www.gsmarena.com/the_sony_xperia_1_will_premiere_in_taiwan_on_april_26-news-36559.php

#

RickWong69
Visitor

Will this be available in Singapore  

SergeOvD
Visitor

Stores in Ukraine is start selling it at June 17 for 29999 Uah its 1128 Usd.

scofficial
Visitor

Which android update will be there??

Jonas
Master

Hi @RickWong69!

For availability in your market, please visit your Local Sony Mobile website at www.sonymobile.com/products/phones.

Make sure to select your local page by clicking the country selector at the bottom left of the page.

@scofficial, I'm not quite sure that I understand exactly what you mean, however the Xperia 1 will be launched Android Pie (9.0).

Let me know if I misunderstood your question! Slightly_smiling_Face

pressefr
Contributor

@Tyrone123 wrote:

I do not understand why it comes out in May or June knowing that in October they will release an improved Xperia 1

Will they? Wouldn't next to be an Ultra device? Or do you mean a Premium device?

profile.country.GB.title
HairyBanjo
Explorer

Is there any update on a release for this in the UK yet, as I am getting very frusdtrsated waiting for this phone without any news.  I am seriously considering moving to the samsung note 9 as I need a new device.  I really want this as I love xperia phones but |I can't wait forever.  Even if we had a date it's better than noting.  I really don't want to move to Samsung.