55.1.A.0.748

Just started to rollout in Poland few minutes ago:

https://xpericheck.com/device/J9110

But still do not have it.

47 REPLIES 47
pressefr
Contributor

@djein wrote:

Fun Update, my 480Gb sd card is now corrupt and will not read in the phone or pc and all data is lost 11/10 will update again. Expressionless_Face

Have you "enabled write access" via an app file manager? (I usually use Fx Manager to confirm that) 

samiers
Visitor

I'm living in Germany and bought an unlocked Xperia 1  last year (my mobile provider is Telekom) .. still no Android 10 update..my XZ3  received the update last month Dezember 2019.. Sony promised to roll out Update's in Dezember 2019..what are the problems?? 

azzido
Enthusiast

@samiers wrote:

I'm living in Germany and bought an unlocked Xperia 1  last year (my mobile provider is Telekom) .. still no Android 10 update..my XZ3  received the update last month Dezember 2019.. Sony promised to roll out Update's in Dezember 2019..what are the problems?? 

Same problem in Poland. 
Noone knows why but for some reason sony is not releasing Android 10 in Europen Union... 

The worst is lack of communication over this topic from the company so we don't know what is happening... And yes, it's almost February 2019 and they said December 2019...

I think for all this treatment and lack of communication we can only vote with our wallets when buying next smartphones. When I asked Sony local I just received some bull since they know nothing. Not to mention it seemed to be google translated as it wasn't even close to my language 😕 

profile.country.UA.title
SpottySword

Ukraine is still on firmware 55.0.A.10.26. Sony, 03/13/2020 WHERE IS AN UPDATE for the Ukraine region?

profile.country.NL.title
Strampke
Expert

If you want to be certain you're on track then use Xperia Companion and do a Software Repair.

Take precautions, read information in the FAQ and in the userguide.

profile.country.UA.title
SpottySword

Why should I do a recovery? I want to upgrade to the 10th android, but there is no Android 10 update for the Ukraine region.
The phone still runs on android 9.
The question is when will there be an upgrade to android 10 ???

profile.country.NL.title
Strampke
Expert

Updates are confirmed by Sony. 

The question is when and in which regions.

Xperia Companion brings you on track in case you're behind.

That's for sure.

If it isn't released in your region it won't help.

profile.country.UA.title
SpottySword

Namely, Android 10 has not yet been released for the Ukraine region. Why? When will they be released?