Just started to rollout in Poland few minutes ago:

https://xpericheck.com/device/J9110

But still do not have it.

47 REPLIES 47
profile.country.GB.title
Uliwooly
Expert

@mfuad 

I dont see an improvement on that department (fingerprint sensor) Slightly_frowning_Face 

mfuad
Visitor

@uliwooly

It's sad...

Thanks for answering.

manchitmr
Visitor

I seriously think that there's nothing that software can to do to get the fingerprint scanner better, I feel like they screwed up with this one once again. Cause it's lying really low and surface area is really small and it never detects properly. I have tried so many times and I was thinking that it'll be improved over time. If I'm going for an upgrade next year with whichever Sony's going to release, I must say it's because of the fingerprint scanner. Otherwise I don't have any issues with this phone.

Beastkut
Visitor

I dont really have problems with my fingerprints scanner.....it works really well...

azzido
Enthusiast

Lack of 21:9 in main camera is vrry sad Slightly_frowning_Face

I no longer expect anything from sony, time for change.

profile.country.GB.title
Jamboglasgow
Explorer

🤯😂

Naeem1
Visitor

When we having vivid mode. Without vivid mode xperia 5 display is disappointing and ridicoulus 

pressefr
Contributor

Omg after downloading the update my internal Xperia camera won't launch. When I open the camera app it shows a black screen and closes. 

MSomi
Visitor

If you still have issues I recommend checking your APN settings for mobile data. My settings were messed up after the update and I had to input the values from my operator manually.

pressefr
Contributor

@sl0w23 wrote:

While I don't have the current update by now, I had a similar issue with an earlier update. did you try to turn the device off (not reboot) and on? That fixed it for me.

Hope that helps to solve your issue

That helped over rebooting 2 times. My dedicated camera app can finally open.