Enthusiast

55.1.A.0.748

Just started to rollout in Poland few minutes ago:

https://xpericheck.com/device/J9110

But still do not have it.

47 REPLIES 47
JawKnee
Visitor

I just updated to this @ 12/04/19  8pm est.

I no longer have the ability to use cell for calls or data. The option is greyed out. It says it cannot detect a sim card. I cannot send texts or use the data internet. Just WiFi. 

I recommend waiting a short while before updating to this as it could cause a serious inconvenience if you are in the middle of your day. 

RuneJ
Contributor

Yepp. Android 10 rolled out via OTA here in the Nordic this morning.Smiling_Face_with_Sunglasses

No issues found, all works fine. 

Update takes approx 20 minutes or so, 748MB of data.

sl0w23
Visitor

While I don't have the current update by now, I had a similar issue with an earlier update. did you try to turn the device off (not reboot) and on? That fixed it for me.

Hope that helps to solve your issue

azzido
Enthusiast

Can someone confirm if finally there is 21:9 mode in main camera app and fix for stabilisation in 4k video??? How's battery life? Is vivid mode for screen back? 

profile.country.GB.title
Uliwooly
Expert

@azzido2 

no 21:9 w/ the default camera, I'll test the 4K later as for Image Quality 

Color gamut contrast:

Creator Mode

Standard Mode

Auto Creator Mode

Video image enhancement 

Screenshot_20191205-170537.png

mfuad
Visitor

What about fingerprint sensor? For those who faced problem on Android 9, do you see any improvement after update to Android 10?

Thanks

kornakar
Visitor

I just updated and noticed that the Stamina Mode activation limit maximum has been changed from 95 % to only 75 %!

Why in the world has this change made? If I want to have my stamina mode always on, then it should be possible to do so! Now the phone uses battery very quickly until it hits 75 % and then activates the stamina mode.

Please change this limit back to 95 % and set the default value to 75 % so that users that don't mind the limit still have the same experience as before but we who want to be in control of the phone can set the limit up to 95 % (or even 100 %).

kornakar
Visitor

Also, what is the point of the now red stamina icon? The red color is visible through all the layers (even when the icons should be dark gray (for example when looking at an image in facebook app).

It really breaks the aesthetics when one icon is red. The icon itself should be different, not different color. Icon being red indicates that there's something wrong with the battery!

hägar
Visitor

But you also have the option to turn off the option "Disable when battery is charged" (don't know what it is called in English), so that stamina won't be automatically disabled.

And there is also the "activate now" button, so you can activate stamina right away.