Join now - be part of our community!

Xperia 1 availability

Jonas
Master

Xperia 1 availability

Hello everyone and thank you for showing interest in the Xperia 1! Slightly_smiling_Face

The Xperia 1 will be available in select markets from late Spring 2019.

For availability in your market, please visit your Local Sony Mobile website at www.sonymobile.com/products/phones.

Make sure to select your local page by clicking the country selector at the bottom left of the page.

133 REPLIES 133
profile.country.ES.title
lledo54
Contributor

S10+ exynos is a garbage.

Xperia 1 hace BEST camera

BEST display

BEST CPU And GPU 

BEST updates 

BEST characteristics..

S10+ is more Full has wireless charging and Jack 3.5

profile.country.ES.title
lledo54
Contributor

If I do not leave this month I'll wait for Xperia 2 or whatever it's called

AzeeZ3
Visitor

Even i am also waiting for upgrade model of xperia1 . Because xperia1 dont have wireless charging and its to late to launch phone in market where as other brand upgrade module will available in august or September. If i purchase xperia1 in month of june it will waste of my money because xperia1 cant compete with note 10 and other brand phone. Being sony loyal fan I feel very sad the way sony is doing marketing. I dont want sony to shutdown mobile devision😢

Hana88
New

Infact i Will wait for september and the new xperia 2, they sell x1 too late.

alex63_lv
Visitor

Yes it's really to late. In September October will be more interested devices available such as note 10 and mate 30 pro. For me no more sony any more

augie7107
Visitor

I'll be buying it from the first region it's released in. No problem waiting. Using XZ3 now. Looking forward to it, looks like it will be an excellent device. 

AzeeZ3
Visitor

When i saw the device in MWC i hope this phone is going to turn all the table for sony and when they lunch 10 and 10 plus thought xperia1 will be available soon but again they are failing to relase device in market and result are there are a step behind of other brand. What i notice is all sony phone will be excellent on paper if you look camera performance of xperia xz3  and xz2 are poor than xperia z3+ and hoping xperia1 camera surpassed the huwai p30 pro and pixel device. If this happen then waiting for xperia 1 is worth. 

augie7107
Visitor

As you can plainly see on my original post I said nothing about marketing. The above poster edited my reply. If people are driven by marketing then that's their problem. I don't require slick marketing to help me choose what phone to buy. 

AzeeZ3
Visitor

Any idea when sony xperia1 will available. And where i can purchase xperia 1 and xperia 10+ in UAE and India as i saw couples of store and even on official site there i no info and devices are available