Join now - be part of our community!

55.1.A.3.49 Update

pressefr
Contributor

55.1.A.3.49 Update

I see a new update for the Xperia 1, but I wanted to ask first if there are any major problems post update?

37 REPLIES 37
Alex_Xperia1
Visitor

Hi,

yes, I have an issue, that I cannot remove not aswered calls (digits on the phone sign!)

Even with restart the phone.

Sy7ygy
Visitor

No troubles so far & in fact I've found improved performance. The Fingerprint Sensor appears to be much better.

profile.country.GB.title
RottenFoxBreath
Enthusiast

Alex_Xperia1, that's a Google issue/bug, nothing to do with Sony.

pressefr
Contributor

@Alex_Xperia1 wrote:

Hi,

yes, I have an issue, that I cannot remove not aswered calls (digits on the phone sign!)

Even with restart the phone.

Isn't it just: long press > call details > delete?

Or: 3 dot option > call history  > "missed" tab > clear call history? 

SonyXperia1user
Visitor

I have a major problem with my phone. After upgrading to android 10 no one can hear me during calls. My phone is basically useless now. 😢😢

Beastkut
Visitor

I haven't got any updates yet 🙃...

profile.country.GB.title
RottenFoxBreath
Enthusiast

Beastkut

Try removing your sim, and updating it that way..I've read on here a few people have tried that, the only thing was, that when they put the Verizon sim back in, whatever they updated reverted back again.

SonyXperia1user
Visitor

Works fine in safe mode. Looks like it's a third party app that causes the problem. The microphone doesn't work only on loudspeaker during normal phone calls. It works ok with whatsapp on loudspeaker. Any ideas on how to locate the bad app without unistalling one by one?

Beastkut
Visitor

I don't know why when i turn on my mic in game chat  my audio suddenly either stop working or muted...does anyone know how to fix it?