Join now - be part of our community!

System incidents (phone restarts)

jeff1414
Visitor

System incidents (phone restarts)

Screenshot_2016-01-07-19-40-40.pngi i already encountered almost 3 system incidents since i purchased my z5. The first one occured last december. I dont know why. But the recent one was when I was playing a game. The phone will first shut down then red light flashes several times then it will reboot. I hope someone will reassure me this will be fixed through software updates and the price of this phone is no joke. I wont accept this happening to it.  Thank you in advance!

44 REPLIES 44
profile.country.RO.title
_alexdon_
Expert

It might have been related to that game and heavy usage altogether. Do you also have some task killers or battery savers that could interfere with the device?

alexdon
adamlee2014
Contributor

Where did u get your theme with the PlayStation buttons?
adamlee2014
Contributor

Thanks
jeff1414
Visitor

The 2 previous restarts are all normal usage. Only the last restart happened when I was playing a game. I dont have any battery saving apps aside from my stamina mode or task killer apps. If we talk about AV, I have the pre installed AVG, and AVG cleaner for xperia.

profile.country.GB.title
Uliwooly
Expert

@jeff1414

uninstall them > restart the phone > report back 

profile.country.GB.title
Lord_viridis
Expert

Sorry but +1 for the playstation theme, thanks for the link.
profile.country.GB.title
Uliwooly
Expert

@Viridis

anytime Slightly_smiling_Face 

jeff1414
Visitor

I will gladly do your suggestion, but I dont think it is the culprit of this restarts. Sony wont add an AV with conflicts with their phone. Also doing that will make me wait again for few days and so, what if it happens after a month? 2 months or later. I assume there are system logs in my phone where I can access it to send it to a support staff to check it out.