Join now - be part of our community!

Night mode xparia Z5 android 7.0

SOLVED
Richardd
Visitor

Night mode xparia Z5 android 7.0

I would like to know how to activate the night mode on my xperia Z5. I've tried already multiple things but nothing seems to work out. When I look into the System-UI-tuner it isn't availible and also when I use the Night mode enabler wich is downloadable from google play it doesn't do what it supposed to do.

Does anyone know if it's even possible on the xperia Z5? And if so how to activate?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
profile.country.GB.title
Uliwooly
Expert

Pull down the notification bar (twice) > press and hold the gear icon for 5 seconds > it should spin then download night mode enabler

View solution in original post

20 REPLIES 20
profile.country.GB.title
Uliwooly
Expert

Pull down the notification bar (twice) > press and hold the gear icon for 5 seconds > it should spin then download night mode enabler

Akashv0444
Visitor

What is gear icon?
Richardd
Visitor

Thanks for replying.

@uliwooly. It didn't work out at once but it seemed that I just had to wait until noon before it became visible...

@akashv. The gear wheel ⚙ is in the right upper corner when you pulled down the menu twice.
Akashv0444
Visitor

Ok but I can't see any night mode option.
Richardd
Visitor

I had the same problem. It is possible that you have to add the icon manually. To do so pull down the notification bar (twice) again and hit edit in the bottom right corner.

If that doesn't work out, You just have to wait until it automatically switches on the for the first time during the evening. After that the option will remain visible.

Akashv0444
Visitor

In my phone,there is no option.
I think in z5,there is no option of night mode.
Richardd
Visitor

It's working on my Z5 with Android 7.0. Are you sure you installed the latest update already. Because it is impossible when you have an earlier version of Android.

To check your version "settings > about phone > android version".
Akashv0444
Visitor

android version-7.0
Build number- 32.3.a.0.376
Richardd
Visitor

That's the same as mine. If it doesn't work. I'm sorry but I don't know what will work for you.