Join now - be part of our community!

HELP!! Vaio FZ21Z

adrlock
Explorer

HELP!! Vaio FZ21Z

Hi, I've had a problem with my FZ21Z. I won't go into detail but the bottom line is I need to do a full system restore. This should have been easy - I created the three DVD recovery disk. But guess what - can't read the second of three discs! What I am after is, preferably, for some kind person :heart_eyes: to send me a copy of recovery disc 2 for the FZ21Z (I'll cover costs etc) or send me a copy of 0000015571.app which is the corrupt file located on the second disc.

Sony 'can't' help but have offered to sell me a copy of the offical discs - but do not have a due date! As soon as I said I hadn't used Sony DVDs for backup they weren't interested :devil: - be warned!!

Help in desparate!!!!

Adrian

PS Can't do a recovery from the recovery partition either - that became corrupt after the full system restore was attempted :slight_frown:

23 REPLIES 23
mavericke2007
Visitor

I've got a call from Sony saying that they will be shipping out a recovery dvd on monday and will probably reach me one to two days later. Let's hope for the best then.
p/s: I've noticed that Sony have included the downgrade drivers to xp for FZ29. Will it work fine on my FZ21Z? Thanks!

adrlock
Explorer

Mavericke2007 - if you don't recieve the disk PM your address and i'll send you a copy.

profile.country.GB.title
Thalamus.
Champion

They have arrived!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

And they worked!!!!!!!!!!!!

That's good news.. :slight_smile:

Thank SONY!

I've passed on your thanks to Sony..

mavericke2007
Visitor

Mavericke2007 - if you don't recieve the disk PM your address and i'll send you a copy.

Thank you so much!!!