Join now - be part of our community!

Sony Rewards and not to forget Xperia 1 users

profile.country.GB.title
Gilgameshuk
Contributor

Sony Rewards and not to forget Xperia 1 users

Not a critisism, rather an idea.

Now that Sony have released the Sony Xperia II, the question that needs to remain is what about us Sony Xperia 1 users that have invested into a Sony product? I mean Sony company does not owe us any freebies just for the reason we purchased a phone from them, however they DO owe us a 4k OIS fix.  Yes I know that I have mentioned this many times before (lost count now), I mean we Xperia 1 users aren't asking for the world-we just feel that now that Sony have a new model out ,they should not abandon their previous work and that is to render a 4k OIS FIX in both normal and camera apps.

Also to FURTHER develop Cinema Pro, such possible popular gimbal support and to liaise with companies to get this integrated !

I remember (after I won TWO UK Overclocking championships) I used to work with DFI LANPARTY motherboards and we designed some of the best Overclocking motherboards on the market, EVERY FEATURE and even the BIOS (wokred with the famous Oscar WU and Jarry Chang) was designed around user feedback and NOT just the experts! Sony Xperia if it wishes to win the hearts and minds of people, then it needs to adopt a similar principle. 

I love the Xperia 1, however in many ways and judging by what the Mark II has, some of us feel that Xperia 1 is really a BETA to the Mark II. Moderators and possible Sony reps, what I/ and WE (judging by the feedback on here) we are not asking for anything crazy or being unreasonable, we just want you to fix 4K OIS. Slightly_smiling_Face

Sony can you work with us users on this please?

After all your blurb did say it had OIS, but it didnt mention that is was OIS in 1080pHDR only on the main lens.  Can we both work hard together to get this issue resolved? Remember not everyone can afford a gimbal after paying a fortune out for the phone.

So Sony reps:

Sumimessen; Osusume wa nanidesu ka?

おすすめは何ですか?

Gilgamesh the first ONE and ONLY King
10 REPLIES 10
profile.country.GB.title
Gilgameshuk
Contributor

We got the X1 in the UK at the end of May.

Gilgamesh the first ONE and ONLY King