Join now - be part of our community!

Issue with network dropping

Clennon
Visitor

Issue with network dropping

My network coverage keeps dropping I spoke with EE my network provider. They sent me a new SIM card, this has not fixed the problem and I'm stuck for what to do. This happens at completely random times.

152 REPLIES 152
MatiasAznar
Visitor

I have an International Xperia 1 and live in Orlando, Fl USA. I have the same terrible issue that the phone looses the data signal and does a quick reset. Also sometimes the bluetooth disconnects as well. Have tried with Sony and they wont touch it because it's an international phone, even the company that they referred me SBE Repair center wont touch it. I am out of options

Fishermans
Visitor

If i read this forum before i bought the Xperia 1, I was not going to buy it.

I'm in denmark on the 3 network and i'm losing network connection on my Xperia 1, I have had the phone for one week now, I tried all the things on this forum have also tried a SIM card from Telia same problem.

But I have noticed that the network issues seems to happen when i'm using the GPS that it is losing the network for 2-5 seconds and i have tried when i was in call opened Google Maps and the call got cancelled.

I think it is amazing that even after all these months, no fix.

drlmiles1
Contributor

Previously this problem in the UK was sorted out by a network specific update. I'd contact your network provider.