Join now - be part of our community!

Z5 Compact heating since last update

zaizou
Visitor

Z5 Compact heating since last update

Hi everyone, 

My Xperia Z5 Compact(E5823) is heating and it take more than 8 hours to be completely charged since last update (32.2.A.5.11)!!!! I've got it since one month!!!

18 REPLIES 18
JAN12434131
Visitor

Mine though is just normal, been using it since April of 2016, 

TheBobo
Visitor

I have this issue as well. Even after an XC repair (The repair put 32.3.A.0.376 back on my phone anyway).

It occurs every 1-2 days. The phone will suddenly become extremely unresponsive and hot. It rips through battery while this is happening and Android System is always the highest in the list of battery users. Its keep awake and CPU usage often at 26-30mins before I notice.

I have to restart it to resolve the issue or it will drain my entire battery within 45 mins - 1 hour.

I have a Z5P not a Z5C though

manuthomas
Visitor

I am also experiencing the same issue. Phone s getting heated soon and also a small lagging in the functions

RoyK99
Visitor

i too am having extremely slow operation, high temperature, and short battery life. This has been just in the past few days to week or two. Persists after resetting the device (power off and on).

Wodzu
Visitor

Guys I have exactly the same problem.

I was so stupid to update my phone. It was working fine on Android 5!

My phone is heating very fast and become unresponsive. When I unblock it I can see icons beeing drawn!

Bencjusz
Visitor

Hi

Same here for me. IT happens at all 3 my Xperia Z5 and Z5c phones. 

1st Z5c on 7.1.1

2nd Z5c on 7.0 same as Z5

IT started about two weeks ago

Smajlo
Visitor

It is softwere problem i got the 7.0 android but other softwere and it does same thing like on other people on 7.1... Sony nees to fix this or we just need all to but orher brand phone... And throw our sonys in garbage...

Remy06
Visitor

Hello I have the same problem and all my friends and collegues having the same model share the concerns. Everybody is very upset. The phone is unusable. Hoping Sony will communicate about this major issue. 

F31
Visitor

Hi sir u help please my as very heat. 

And how to cool down. Please reply i wait for u mail 

. . . . .  Thankq sir............