Join now - be part of our community!

Xperia Z5 Bluetooth and display problems.

Clian
Visitor

Xperia Z5 Bluetooth and display problems.

I’m sorry if I repeat a thread but I don’t have the stamina to look through all 136 pages in the forum and I can’t find any thread about my problems when I search for them.

I’ve been in contact with the support regarding the first problem once before and then they stated that it was something wrong with my head set, but it come back again – and this time I use a SonyEricsson Headset, which actually is their own product.

When I talk to somebody through my headset the Bluetooth connection is broken when the phone display goes black and the phone goes into sleeping-mode.

Because of that I had to change the settings for the sleeping-mode to 30 minutes, which of course drain the battery on the phone.

And here is where the second problem with my phone comes in because by some reason the phone repeatedly changes the settings of the sleeping-mode to 15 seconds without me doing anything. And that is surely to short time to do anything on the phone even without problem with the Bluetooth connection.

Please help me with a solution that doesn’t have me to put the phone back to the original settings AGAIN.

Thanks/Eva

0 REPLIES 0