Join now - be part of our community!

Z5 Compact - change touch sounds

SOLVED
pend1711Z5
Visitor

Z5 Compact - change touch sounds

I cannot find where to change the touchsounds from the high pitched tick to a more mellow water droplet sound. There seems to be not option within settings. Is there a way of doing this - I could with the Z1. If rooting is the only option then are there any apps out there that can achieve touch sounds.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
profile.country.PH.title
MarlonUk1
Expert

I have the Z5 compact, but as far as I know there is no option to change the touch sounds. As you have mentioned you need to have root to change this particular setting

View solution in original post

6 REPLIES 6
profile.country.PH.title
MarlonUk1
Expert

I have the Z5 compact, but as far as I know there is no option to change the touch sounds. As you have mentioned you need to have root to change this particular setting
Jonas
Master

Hi @pend1711Z5, welcome to our community!

There is no option in the phone to change which sound should be played when you touch the screen, so @nolramlb is correct!

I can see how this can be useful so I will forward this internally as user feedback! Slightly_smiling_Face

Let me know if there is anything else I can assist you with!

pend1711Z5
Visitor

Jonas - thanks. Yes it would be a lovely and for me an obvious enhancement. If you are the type of user that likes a sound when pressing button then they would want the option to change the sound. If this can be added to a future update - fantastic.

Jonas
Master

No problem at all, I can't make any promises that it will be added, but your feedback has been forwarded!

Have a great day! Slightly_smiling_Face

Matt83
Visitor

Please can you forward it again. Seems like something a software update could easily add. It's frankly a poor oversight.

Jonas
Master

Hi @Matt83, welcome to our forum!

I will make sure to forward your feedback as well. Do note as I wrote earlier that I can't make any promises that this will be added.