Join now - be part of our community!

Xperia Z5 Drops Incoming Calls

Leon13
Visitor

Xperia Z5 Drops Incoming Calls

Verisione Android 7.1.1 - Mi è capitato che quando arrivano le chiamate subito dopo lo squillo cade la chiamata. Cosa devo fare ? E' un problema che si puo risolvere? 

Translation by Google translate:
Android Verizon 7.1.1 - I've heard that when calls arrive right after the ring, the call comes down. What should I do? Is this a problem that can be solved?

6 REPLIES 6
profile.country.US.title
Qatrium
Expert

@Leon13

I used Google Translate to find the meaning of your message. Kindly post your future questions/feedbacks in English so we can assist you, this is an English based forum.

Try to test if this happens when you restart your phone into safe mode.

Leon13
Visitor

Ok thanks. Is There a forum in Italian? 

profile.country.US.title
Qatrium
Expert

@Leon13

Not an official one, as far as I know. But you may find a lot of fan-made ones. Still, we can try to help you if you also use Google Translate or any other translation service.

Alternatively, you can contact your Local support, they'll communicate with you in your own language.

Leon13
Visitor

I tried to reboot the phone and now it seems to work and receive calls. I hope if it's a software issue to be solved soon. thank you

profile.country.US.title
Qatrium
Expert

@Leon13

No problem. Did you reboot normally or did you go into safe mode?

Leon13
Visitor

No I restarted the phone. Even this morning it happened.
I tried to put the phone in airplane mode and then back online but it did not work at all. I had to restart the phone