Join now - be part of our community!

Xperia Z, ZR, ZL 4.3 Update Bugs

profile.country.GB.title
Uliwooly
Expert

The purpose of this thread is to list any bugs or issues with the new update, please post a brief description of the issue. 

1. Dreadful multi-language keyboard layout, its like the Z1, now word suggestions are on all the languages that you've selected, as there isn't a key to switch between languages.
  2. SmartWatch 2 connectivity issues
  3. missing NFC icon
  4. Screenshots border issue
  5. If SW2 its connected (Bluetooth on) there are some WiFi connectivity issues
  6. WiFi connectivity issues experienced by some users
388 REPLIES 388
JakeSully
Contributor

when it says Bootloader unlock allowed: Yes doesen't mean it's unlocked it means your allowed to unlock it but as default the bootloader is locked.

Rodhammond
Visitor

Touch block app stop working after update 4.3 on Xperia zr...
JakeSully
Contributor

touch block app sems to be in beta stages if i'm correct so wait for a update for that app to support 4.3 Slightly_smiling_Face

NAYAN_GOKULL
Visitor

Thanks I'm learning a lot here..
nylonen
Visitor

When i use my smartwatch2 my wifi connection goes down and as soon as i disconnect the watch the wifi connects again.
profile.country.GB.title
Uliwooly
Expert

I've noticed this connectivity issues with the SW2 with both my Xperia Z and Z1 and some users are reporting the same on the Z Ultra

myik
Visitor

Hi all
I have abug it is in Sony select Message say"no net work connection even I on line using the Internet
kins1990
Visitor

No option for alphanumeric keypad??
Blackkk
Visitor

I'm using my phone since late July. Never had any problems, but a couple of weeks ago I noticed that NFC on my phone doesn't work anymore.

Updated firmware to 4.3 Jelly Bean 2 days ago, nothing has changed. NFC icon doesn't appear on notification center, while I can see Bluetooth and Wi-fi icons when they're on.

Updated my phone 2 times

1) From 4.1 to 4.2 in September

2) From 4.2 to 4.3 2 days ago

islam_emam
Visitor

I have the same issue of the sony select thing and the touch block..... i understand tb is beta so i can wait for an update but what should i do about the sony select issue?