Join now - be part of our community!

Xperia Z, ZR, ZL 4.3 Update Bugs

profile.country.GB.title
Uliwooly
Expert

The purpose of this thread is to list any bugs or issues with the new update, please post a brief description of the issue. 

1. Dreadful multi-language keyboard layout, its like the Z1, now word suggestions are on all the languages that you've selected, as there isn't a key to switch between languages.
  2. SmartWatch 2 connectivity issues
  3. missing NFC icon
  4. Screenshots border issue
  5. If SW2 its connected (Bluetooth on) there are some WiFi connectivity issues
  6. WiFi connectivity issues experienced by some users
388 REPLIES 388
islam_emam
Visitor

Sony Select too

JakeSully
Contributor

have you tried checking keyboard layout settings? that lets you change layout but idk if it's still there in 4.3 😕 need to have a look myself once 4.3 is available for my mobile.

kins1990
Visitor

i tried but they all r qwerty keypad..  i didn;t find other type of keypads .. if you do please help me.

profile.country.tr_TR.title
ytoprak
Visitor

not published in Turkey, bought from vodafone my xperia z and hope, will be published when.. 😕
a2k22010
Visitor

Hi all,

I believe that even though Sony has stated as updated camera app from Z1 included for the Xperia Z series update, it looks to be like only the interface is changed. The AR effect, Social Live and other interesting features are not included for the Z series. I believe, this update is most probably a waste of effort and it just brings in Xperia Themes for a larger visibility and the supposed to be Project Butter and Makeover of UI from black to White...

Hence keep your expectations absolutely low.

SaifuddinZ
Visitor

If says unlocked bootloader allowed: yes
Does it means that it is still locked or unlocked??
profile.country.GB.title
Uliwooly
Expert

@saifuddinz it means that you can unlock the bootloader if you want to 

Shravan_sp
Visitor

Guys what's your antutu and quadrant and gfx benchmarks in android 4.3??? Is it better than 4.2?
Mine in 4.1:
Antutu - 22500
Quadrant - 8200
Gfx bench - t-rex 2.7hd off-screen 16fps(1080p) and on-screen 25fps

In android 4.2
Antutu - 20700
Quadrant - 8000
Gfx bench - t-rex 2.7hd off-screen(1080p) 14fps and on-screen 22fps

In android 4.3????
I'm using xperia ZR...
a2k22010
Visitor

Hi Uliwooly, whats ur input on my post?
Shravan_sp
Visitor

@a2k22...
I think you can port it from z1...
I saw that in a xda thread but you have to root your phone...