Join now - be part of our community!

Xperia Z, ZR, ZL 4.3 Update Bugs

profile.country.GB.title
Uliwooly
Expert

The purpose of this thread is to list any bugs or issues with the new update, please post a brief description of the issue. 

1. Dreadful multi-language keyboard layout, its like the Z1, now word suggestions are on all the languages that you've selected, as there isn't a key to switch between languages.
  2. SmartWatch 2 connectivity issues
  3. missing NFC icon
  4. Screenshots border issue
  5. If SW2 its connected (Bluetooth on) there are some WiFi connectivity issues
  6. WiFi connectivity issues experienced by some users
388 REPLIES 388
profile.country.GB.title
Uliwooly
Expert

A quick reminder, it's wise to re-install the update, it will smooth things out and probably solve some lag issues. 

Update Service (SUS)

PC Companion (PCC)

Bridge (for Mac)

Alternatives on How to backup Xperias

http://talk.sonymobile.com/thread/36355

bodgikone
Visitor

Hello Sony,
I noticed a few flaws in the new firmware and I request to fix.
1. When I connect to another phone via bluetooth to use as a modem internet connection that is not present on 4.2.2 everything is fine.

2.And saw another visual bug where do we see a screenshot transparent strip, see photos.

Sorry for my english
o.jpg

JakeSully
Contributor

right now photos haven't been approved once they have we will be able to see them Slightly_smiling_Face

PSerg
Visitor

When the call is end the form not closes. on the form displays a red End Call button and display user - unknown caller

Tags (1)
Tharik
Visitor

If i Flash Original Generic C6603 4.3 ftf  whether it will void my warranty?

kins1990
Visitor

After update to 4.3, i can not find alpha nuneric keypad like old phones. I am not. Used to qwerty so is there a way to have alphanumeric??? Please help i am. Having hard time
fjunger
Visitor

Alter update, when I open the camera app, in few seconds the Phone turns off. My Phone is a zl C6503
JakeSully
Contributor

flashing another stock rom wont void your warranty, only unlocking bootloader will void it Slightly_smiling_Face

NAYAN_GOKULL
Visitor

My xperia z c6602 came with the bootloader unlocked.. Does that mean I don't have my warranty? It seems like a stupid question though