Join now - be part of our community!

Transfer of data to SD card interrupted

shelby76
Visitor

Transfer of data to SD card interrupted

Hi, My internal memory on my z is getting full. On trying to transfer to sd card, The phone states 'unfortunately, settings has stopped.' Can you help???

thanks

15 REPLIES 15
sa511
Visitor

I'm having the same problem.. Not able to transfer data to sd card, it says check your sd card for possibly transferred data. Also the phone shows my sd card but I can't make any changes to the files on the card. I tried using file commander to transfer the files but it doesn't allow me to do that either. Please help.
XkrT
Visitor

I recently bought an Kingston 32 GB class 10 SD card(my ZR fried the last card,again ) and I get the same error when I try to transfer the files through the same method (storage - transfer files to the SD card ). I've formatted the card twice and tried everything you guys said but with no luck. Thankfully I can move the files manual using a third party app. This is strange however because I've used 4 SD cards until now and I didn't have any problem.
Th6
Visitor

Hello I have Sony xperia z I. I can't transfer photos to sd card. When I try it shows a message ' unfortunately com. Sonymobile sd card transfer has stopped. So I need help. Can you give me a solution
Naomilam25
Visitor

Hi,

I had the exact saame problem and i tried so many things but none worked. Until I manually moved two music files from my phone to my sd card using the app File Commander. I then tried trasnferring something with the option "transfer to sd card" and it worked again! So my advice is to manually move a file and then try again in the settings part of your phone. 

I hope ths works for you Slightly_smiling_Face

CrossReach
Visitor

What are the steps to actually do that on File Commander?

Keshavp
Visitor

Data transfered to SD card is intruptted please help me to data transfer in SD card