Join now - be part of our community!

power off notification appears and the is phone out of control

Dextermorgen
Visitor

power off notification appears and the is phone out of control

hi every one 
i have a problem when i upgraded my xperia z5 to android 7 i recived a notification tells that startup factory system .... power off and then all the screen is black and out of control with big notif <POWER OFF> 
what does it mean ? i need my contacts and my photos ? 
ps: also sony companion doesn't work and the flashtool 
another solution ? 
sorry for my english is my 4th language i hope u understood me ! 

3 REPLIES 3
Emir1
Hero

Hi @Dextermorgen, I am sorry to hear about that. Slightly_frowning_Face

Do I understand you correctly in that you can't use your device at all once it boots up? Are you not able to unlock the device (if you have a screenlock) and use any menus? If so, have you had the chance to try and see if the same occurs while in safe mode? In order to reboot the device in to safe mode, press and hold the volume down button while the device is booting, does that help? In addition, try removing any SD- and SIM cards which you may have inserted to see if they could be the reason behind the behaviour.

If you can't access your device at all, then I am sorry to say that I do not have a way for your to back up your data. In this case, it would be best to try performing a software repair using Xperia Companion to see if that helps.

Let me know how it went! Slightly_smiling_Face

Dextermorgen
Visitor

hi Emir 
my phone blocked in the first step of boot 
sometimes in Powred by android 
sometimes when i check my gmail and tha pw 
and it turn off again i try many frimewares 5 6 7 ..but nothing now the Power off notification deasapear from my screen but unbootable 

Emir1
Hero

In that case I am afraid that I recommend you to have your device sent to an authorized service center so that a technician may examine it for you. In order to do so, you may contact your Local support and ask them to assist you as they are well informed in regards to local service routines, warranty terms and consumer laws. sad