Join now - be part of our community!

Oposit alignement

SOLVED
Peter_2921
Visitor

Oposit alignement

Bought new Z1 few days ago. It is great, but all the functions have opposit alignement - buttons on the clock, bluetooth, wifi, etc are "mirrored" (to turn on you need to switch from right to left to turn off  from right to left), in the calendar the weekends are on the left side, the contacts are shown in left-right mirrored (alpfabet order on the left, contacts on the right). My colleague has the same phone, and the alignement is standard. was not able to find out how to change this setting. Can you advise? Thanks.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Hampus
Champion

Hi and welcome to the community! Since you're new please be sure that you have checked out our Discussion guidelines.

It sounds like you have activated some setting in "Developer option". Can you go to Settings > Developer option > Unmark "Force RTL layout direction" or, you can just disable developer option and it should be fine.

View solution in original post

5 REPLIES 5
Hampus
Champion

Hi and welcome to the community! Since you're new please be sure that you have checked out our Discussion guidelines.

It sounds like you have activated some setting in "Developer option". Can you go to Settings > Developer option > Unmark "Force RTL layout direction" or, you can just disable developer option and it should be fine.

Peter_2921
Visitor

Thx a lot, that was it :)!

Hampus
Champion

Nice to hear, anytime! Slightly_smiling_Face

Henry27
Visitor

Hi.  I have the same problem with my XA1 new mobile brought in Saudi Arabia.  On configuration I haven't any developer option. How can I do to see all Android menus in standard left Alignment 

profile.country.GB.title
Uliwooly
Expert

@Henry27

Don't create double posts, try the above answer.