tm1978
Visitor

New update

New firmware Z5 Compact 32.0.A.6.152.

51 REPLIES 51
snapdragon810
Visitor

greetings,

i am not sure if its because of the carrier in Austraila you received the update in your z5 compact. but i am very curious. i havent received any updates yet and i am looking forward to have it. could you please explain what improvement you have notices after updating your compact to 32.0.A.6.170? is the overheating is gone, is the adaptive brightness issue is fixed? is the lag issue is fixed? or any other issues that is fixed?

Anamon2
Visitor

Haven't seen any sign of this update in Switzerland yet, either. Neither the phone nor PC Companion show anything.

tm1978
Visitor

32.A.6.200

Rumen
Visitor

In which country did you get this update, and how - OTA or PCC?

herasymcuk
Visitor

i update my z5p 4 hours ago in italy: .200 from .170

SebastianD
Contributor

I just received this update ( 32.0.A.6.200-R10B), my Z5 Compact is from Italy-Unlocked.

Xperianyi
Visitor

Hope blur camera and reboot issues are fixed

bubimir13
Visitor

Don't hope to hard, in fact, don't even hope as they havent even released any statement of accepting the problem to even find a solution or fix...
GokuSS4
Visitor

First of all I am coming from a Z2 which I still have and upgraded to the Z5 Premium.

When I got my Z5 Premium it had all the lovely camera settings I was familiar with but now for some strange reason they are all gone! I cant change from fast moving to sports etc. All gone!

Other thing I noticed was given that this phone has an 8core processor 64bit with 3GB of ram that it is sluggish and not fast at all, I ran a benchmark test and its slower performing than the normal Z5! And is quite close to the bottom of the table when compared to even other older handsets.

Lastly what is going on with the battery performance? Side by side with my Z2 using the same apps and useage the Z5 Premium battery goes down fast!

Overall I am not happy with my upgrade from a Z2 to a Z5 Premium, I feel like I went from a Z2 to a Z2 with a chrome back with negative effects.

Z5D
Visitor

Agreed, coming from a Z3c.