Join now - be part of our community!

Lock screen clock changed to analog clock

SOLVED
xwaiz
Visitor

Lock screen clock changed to analog clock

I use either Sony clock or digital clock on lock screen.  However, it will get changed to analog clock for no reason.  Few times already.  Changed it back to digital/Sony clock, but it goes back to analog clock after awhile (days).

Anyone see this behavior?  Any way to make the Sony/digital clock to stick?

Thanks.

14 REPLIES 14
Jamo1
Visitor

Happens to me too. Exactly as described also no 3Rd party apps, phone locked etc.
OpenMicDude
Visitor

Same problem. I would prefer the digital or analog clock and not the weird Sony clock, which it seems to always invariably and eventually revert back to. I find that annoying.

If it is in fact happening from inadvertantly changing it while doing normal operations on the phone, then there should be a better and more effective way to lock it down better with your choice, rather being so susceptible to so easily, accidentally being changed.

Davemcd63
Visitor

many thanks. solved

G69
Visitor

Yes. It's a design fault. Some genius made clock changeable via lockscreen. This leads to semi-regular, inadvertent changing via inadvertent "long" press, usually on edge of screen. Another Xperia fail....
chazer86
Visitor

Surely it takes the point out of a lock screen if you can change without entering password. Pretty silly idea