Join now - be part of our community!

How to copy phone numbers and paste them into dialer ???

SOLVED
marcoboban
Explorer

How to copy phone numbers and paste them into dialer ???

Hello everybody!

As i asked in the title, how can you copy phone numbers and paste them into dialer to make calls ??

Thank you!

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Thommo
Genius

I can't send a report - I'm a normal user like you but I've been helping other owners for a while best I can - To contact Sony care use this link http://www.sonymobile.com/global-en/support/contact-us/

View solution in original post

13 REPLIES 13
Thommo
Genius

Copy phone numbers from where - If it's a txt message then you can add the senders number to your contacts or call back

If it's a number sent within a txt then if the full number has been send then it should be highlighted meaning as before you add the number to contacts or phone that number

marcoboban
Explorer

If i'm on web and i have to copy a phone number that isnt highlighted or i didnt want to add to contacts, but directly call it, how can i do it?

I'm coming from a Nexus 5 and it was able to do it, even other phones do it. It's so strange that Z2 can't do it !

Thommo
Genius

Just tested this on a Z! and Z Ultra and all I had to do was tap and hold on the number then options appeared then I taped on Copy link text then opened my dialer and in the bar where dialing numbers ppear tap and hold then tap on Paste - I could then dial the number

marcoboban
Explorer

On Z2 it doesnt works.... So bad!!!!

Thommo
Genius

Have you tried different sites or is it one particular site

marcoboban
Explorer

I tried from different sites, using Chrome..

I also have a Z Ultra and it works on it, only on Z2 it doesn't.

You can send a report to Sony?

marcoboban
Explorer

I just checked that even on Tripadvisor website, if you click on "call number", it opens the dialer without number...

It works only with the direct link from Google..

Thommo
Genius

I'm out of ideas sorry

marcoboban
Explorer

No problem but you can send a report to Sony? Or how can i do it by myself?