Join now - be part of our community!

FM-radio doesn't work with bluetooth after 6.0.1

Marvohh
Visitor

FM-radio doesn't work with bluetooth after 6.0.1

Hi, I recently updated to mahmellow 6.0.1.. Before while using lollipop I could play my radio on my z3 and connect to a Bluetooth speaker, after the update I cannot, it just plays off headsets and the phones speaker. Other apps like the songs on the phone iam able to play off my blue tooth speaker but the radio has failed. Please advise..I tried clearing the cache restarting the fone and failed.

Topic edited by Rickard

35 REPLIES 35
profile.country.RO.title
_alexdon_
Expert

Not sure but to have FM radio, a headset was needed. So you're saying putting the radio on loudspeaker and connecting to a bluetooth speaker worked before?

alexdon
Marvohh
Visitor

Hi, thank for the response, o connected a head set and did everything that is required for radio to play, the radio plays well on the mobile fone, but when I connect my blue tooth speaker,the radio doesn't play off the Bluetooth speaker like other music apps. However it keeps playing with sound coming from the headsets but not off the Bluetooth speaker.
Marvohh
Visitor

Yes it worked before with lollipop
profile.country.RO.title
_alexdon_
Expert

I will try to get more info on this.

alexdon
kaash
Visitor

As far as what i tried with Z3+ Radio over bluetooth speaker like SBH52, SBH60, MaxPi it only worked if a 3.5mm jack is plugged in that too with 5pin-out or 3pin-out 3.5mm jack. A 3.5mm aux cable with 4pin-out didn't worked and Radio promots to inset a headset.
So you should check which 3.5mm jack you are using, if it have 3 or 5pin-outs then only radio works and with bluetooh device connected radio works well over bluetooh audio.
Let me know if you still have any issue, which bluetooth device or what 3.5mmjack cable/earphone you are using

Marvohh
Visitor

Hey I have a 3.5mm jack and it is plugged in, everything was working well with lollipop the radio plays well on the z3 with the 3.5mm jack and I don't think thats the problem.. However now the sound on Bluetooth speaker doesn't play from radio. But while using music apps it plays but for radio it doesn't.
Marvohh
Visitor

Am using a bose sounding MiniII. It worked well with my previous version of amdroid
Christofer
Champion

Hi @Marvohh,

Could you please send me your details in a PM, and I will forward this.

Make a relevant topic and include the following.

Name:
Phone nr:
E-mail:
Operator:
Product(s):
IMEI nr:
Build number:

Roffelindstrom
Visitor

I have the same problem it was working very well with my Bluetooth headset with the radio before the update.