Join now - be part of our community!

Can't save contacts directly to Google

krissa
Visitor

Can't save contacts directly to Google

Hi all, 

When I try to add a new contact, I don't get the option of saving it to Google, although Google account is added.

Does anyone else have this issue? 

Thank you!

39 REPLIES 39
profile.country.GB.title
Uliwooly
Expert

Open the phonebook, menu, filter, make sure Google it's selected
daenur
Visitor

Hi. I have the same problem. When i try to add a contact I get the following message " your new contact will not be backed up. Add an account that backs up contact online", the program offers me to save a local contact or create a new account, and in the selection list is present only Exchange ActiveSync. Вut the account is added, and contacts are synced.

amansaja
Visitor

hi, i have the same problem yesterday. but i try to factory reset my phone. after that the phone back to normal, there's an option to save contact to google. i think there's an application crash with this phone

daenur
Visitor

I also do a factory reset, shut off Autobackuper and delete backups, but after I install the necessary software, the same thing happened.

I do not know what to do next ...

Moussa
Visitor

I have the same issue... Dont know why Sony is not looking after this issue and how can we deliver this to tech team in Sony
daenur
Visitor

I sent a letter to Sony Xperia support on July 27 but has not yet received any response.

It would be better if everyone will send them a letter describing the problem
http://support.sonymobile.com/global-en/xperiaz3plusdual/contactUs/

gelert
Visitor

Hi everyone!

I have these problems too and it makes me sad every [censured] day(

gelert
Visitor

Sony, how about to solve this problem?)

an3k
Visitor

Do you have Syncing enabled and Syncing of Contacts for your Google Account too?