Join now - be part of our community!

Xfire for Mobile

Not applicable

Xfire for Mobile

Ok so I heard that Xfire has release a app for mobile phones as well called XFmobile lite and XFmobile Pro,

Xfire is a software we as PC Gamers use to chat online & in-game, Now what I want to know is where can we get it and try it out for Sony Ericsson?

Has anybody tried it out yet?

If you have please reply.
Xfire can replace any chat App since you can create chatrooms for friends and you can chat to a specific individual at the same time.

All comments welcome.:smileycool:

5 REPLIES 5
Not applicable

I was checking on the Android Market and I found the XFMobile Lite app which says is the Xfire application for mobile. With this application you can set up your status, access your contacts directly from you mobile and follow what games your Xfire friends are playing. Keep in mind this is not an application developed or created by Sony Ericsson, so if it gives you any type of errors you should uninstall it.

Not applicable

Will do, this is a neat app though and I do believe we can expect a few bugs since it has been released very recently.

So I will give it a shot and then reply with my findings.

Thanks for the info.

Not applicable

That sounds good. Let me know your thought about it once you test it.

Not applicable

Ok so like all good things there has to be a catch somewhere.

Apparently the app is only available for Sony Ericsson Phones that is running on the Android OS. Witch means I won't be able to use it with my W595 Crying_Face

So I guess this post will have to wait dor someone to test it on a Android OS Phone.

Not applicable

Oh yes, I should have informed you that it was available for Android phones only. I'm sorry about that. I should then encourage you to buy one of our latest products so that you can enjoy of that app and thousands more.