Join now - be part of our community!

Please state whether you have X10 or X10 mini/pro

suze
Leader

Please state whether you have X10 or X10 mini/pro

I tried emailing Jeff to see if he could put something on the discussions board in relation to the above but surprise, surprise you can't email him cos his mail box is full.  SE support at its best once again Anguished_Face

The board is X10 family and that would be all well and good if all things were the same, but whilst they may be in the same family a lot of the time they are speaking a different language.  It would save time when answering if we were giving specific answers to your devices.  The other two forums I submit to have made a seperate section for mini/pro users as the problems we are having are different.

28 REPLIES 28
Er_Kannan
Contributor

I strongly believe that it is a loading problem. Visual drivers take more time to load than sound. You do one thing, export the video to a pc and check whether the problem occurs with the player in your pc too. In case u have no pc, please attach a sample clip so that all can be aware of the exact problem.

Er_Kannan
Contributor

Well which phone u own X10 mini or X10 mini pro?

Not applicable

x10 mini pro

but it doesnt look like anyone else seems to have that problem!

i have sent the phone to the repair dept - will see what happens when it comes back!

Er_Kannan
Contributor

Oh you have gone that far. Don't worry it will be ok. You should have tried a factory reset before giving it to repair.

Not applicable

i did the factory and memory reset before i sent it off to repair! t-mob told me to give it to repairs dept

just got teh text that i need to pick it up today...so hopefully should be fine!!

do u own a x10 mini pro? did u have the same problem?

Er_Kannan
Contributor

I too own Xperia X10 mini pro. I have't tried video recording yet. Surely I will have a look into it. I am at office now. Can't use the phone now.

Not applicable

Hi,

just to let you know my video camera is fine now. A system upgrade was made and now cameras working fine!!

Now i have error message coming up on FB Notifications - same thing with yours? it used to work fine before the sys upgrade!

Er_Kannan
Contributor

Oh happy to know that.

I didn't get you. What are FB Notifications?

Not applicable

Facebook was installed on my x10 mini pro. Whenever i click on Notifications i get an error message coming up,

cannot retrieve notifications. please try again later. [601/parser error:unexpected'-'at position 64]

Er_Kannan
Contributor

Ya, I too had the same problem. Now its OK. I think it is the problem with Face Book Application. Try to logout and login again. If it does't work reinstall the application.