Join now - be part of our community!

Please state whether you have X10 or X10 mini/pro

suze
Leader

Please state whether you have X10 or X10 mini/pro

I tried emailing Jeff to see if he could put something on the discussions board in relation to the above but surprise, surprise you can't email him cos his mail box is full.  SE support at its best once again Anguished_Face

The board is X10 family and that would be all well and good if all things were the same, but whilst they may be in the same family a lot of the time they are speaking a different language.  It would save time when answering if we were giving specific answers to your devices.  The other two forums I submit to have made a seperate section for mini/pro users as the problems we are having are different.

28 REPLIES 28
Not applicable

Yup, I agree, though people have usually been pretty good about stating either in the thread name or within their post whether they are asking/complaining/whatever about the X10, X10 mini or mini pro. On other fora, you are able to show what phone you have under your name and that usually solves the confusion, in addition to individual sections for each type of phone as you mentioned as well.

Personally, I have the X10a with Rogers branding as I am in Canada.

Not applicable

I have the x10i. Due to carrier problems it has no been debranded and uses the r2ba020 generic formware.

Rocco1
Visitor

That would be very helpful wouldn't it?

Er_Kannan
Contributor

I use Xperia X10 Mini Pro
Not applicable

I have!

wondering if any of you guys are having this problem

After recording a video clip when i go to play back, why are the first 2 seconds a black screen but can hear the background noise? however whatever was recordered after the 2 seconds appears on the screen!

help will be very much appreciated!

Er_Kannan
Contributor

Do you have the same problem while play back is done with the video player?

Not applicable

problems only there if i record something!

Er_Kannan
Contributor

No, I was asking whether the video show black screen for 2 seconds when you play it with the player in th phone or when it is taken to a pc. Have a look on it. I think that it is because of the time that the camera takes to load.

Not applicable

Wen i play it on the phone the first 2 seconds image does not appear only the sound. its not only for one clip it happens to all the other clips as well - can't be loading problem can it? if it was loading problem then why would the background sound be heard?