Join now - be part of our community!

Please gave me setup instruction how to setup SonyEricsson Sync together with Contact and Calender information?

Not applicable

Please gave me setup instruction how to setup SonyEricsson Sync together with Contact and Calender information?

Anyone with complete instruction, please help.

I did not manage to get teh calender information sync.

Appreciate any assistance.

Thanks

10 REPLIES 10
Not applicable

SonyErricson Sync is realy a pain in my ass .. became more painful after 2.1 update.In the end i was able to sync the contacts from sony-erricson sync to the phone.

Follwing are the stupid steps i followed

1) Removed all sync account expect the google (Which cannot be removed).

2)Installed "Contact Remover" from market.

3)Disabled sync.

4) removed all remaning contacts in the phonebook with "Contact Remover".

5)Switched off and swiched on the phone.

6)Added all accounts except sony-erricson sync.

7) Enabled sync

8).Add sony erricson account.

9)Now go to "Contacts to view" , and disable all the accounts except phone contacts and sony erriccson.

10) Now contact book will show 2 or 5 contacts in the phonebook.

11) now open the Contact Remover , u might see the list juggling with updates but it will not show in the phone contacts.

12) Now get back to contacts and get back to contact remover

13) each time you do this don't forget to search for a contact which not yet added . (Someone important)

14) In some point the sync symbol will appear in the upper notification area,if it appears take you hands of the phone and wait for some time (15 - 20 ) mins.

15) Yup its done , you will be having all contacts downloaded now.

I used WIFI connection for the entire process.

I hope this stupid tutorial works for everybody for the stupid sony erricson sync.It would been better if they add a alpha or beta tag to sony - erricson pain in my ass service.