Join now - be part of our community!

I want to watch live sports from my phone...

Not applicable

I want to watch live sports from my phone...

Hey,

I got this phone with the intention of watching live sports on it. The only site that works, and that I trust, is Justin.tv. But when I go on the site from my phone is says "Your mobile device does not support Justin.tv". Does anyone know if their's an application or program I have to download?
Thanks a lot,

Charles
10 REPLIES 10
Not applicable

Does justin TV use a Flash Player?

If so, you won't be able to watch it until we get the 2.2 update for Android which enables Flash. And God knows when we'll get that as no one at SE has a clue!

Not applicable

I'm not sure if it uses flash...I guess it might.  I have a friend with an iphone4 and on that phone he can watch it. But EEEEEEEEEEEVERYONE has the freaking iphone, i dont want it lol

Not applicable

I thought that as well, but after I had a good look at my mates iphone 4, and the lack of updates and no sign of progress from SE, I am really begining to regret buying the X10.

profile.country.GB.title
Uliwooly
Expert

just get Ustream app and that will work, don't try to use Skyfire for justin.tv because the video will be stuck in a loop with the ad. so the best option is USTREAM app.

Not applicable

hmmm...is that a flash bypass?

profile.country.GB.title
Uliwooly
Expert

yeah, it works just fine, so no need for flash to watch videos/sports if they are available on USTREAM

Not applicable

Thanks. Might want to try it later. Cheers

Seems it won't work for me. May be region restriction.

profile.country.GB.title
Uliwooly
Expert

which region are you on? because here in USA works fine

Not applicable

montreal, quebec