Join now - be part of our community!

Android Update: Country Wise Release Dated Map.. Click and see

Not applicable

Android Update: Country Wise Release Dated Map.. Click and see

38 REPLIES 38
Not applicable

Is there any dates for any of the east asian countries specifically taiwan???

Er_Kannan
Contributor

SEUS works similar to PC Companion. Only thing is that SEUS is entirely dedicated to update where as PC Companion have more options. In case of updates and repairs, SEUS is more stable than PC Companion is.

Not applicable

I'm in SA and I got a mail last night from SonyEricsson letting me know that Android 2.1 is ready for my phone. All exited I got to work this morning and I get a message that my phone does have the latest updates. I'm still on Android 1.6

WTF!!!!

Angry_Face

Not applicable

For all those with eskimobiles Winking_Face

Not applicable

This is the lin to know more about countries..... and please write your comments there please..... with your tension....

http://blogs.sonyericsson.com/products/2010/11/05/more-xperia-kits-updated/#comments

Not applicable

Everyone go and comment there in above link page.... they r not consider us... So they r thinking we ppl r idiots..... They want to know every single customer should worth... Please do it

Not applicable

Same thing with me... same message popped up to me.. but i tried updating with new. and it said that it is now updated with new.. but when i checked version it is still 1.6.... why are we not considered... we are paying as good as others.. i don't understand what is the harm giving us 2.1.... ??????????????? I am a big fan of sony and this is making me totally disappointed....:((((((((((((((

Not applicable

Got my Xperia x10 mini pro (Generic from China) updated to 2.1 last Nov. 6th and I  am happy with the updated firmware. I can now download new apps and games supported by Android 2.1...

Not applicable

I from US... and i have tried twice. but not moving to 2.1... anyone has any clue... sony is really working to get it done 2.1 for US....or not...

Not applicable

I've got this topic from SE's official blog. Dunno if it's written by the real Rikard Skogberg, but this person started this topic though. I assume other moderators would have deleted or closed the topic if it the information was false...

Rikard Skogberg wrote on the 5th of November:

Now I’ve gotten some more information on that new kits should have started to roll out.
It’s a bit complex since the three products don’t always go together in this roll-out so for the markets below it could be that the update is out for all three products or for just one of them. Most of the new confirmations seems to be specifically for the X10 mini pro.
Some key ones that should have the update out now for at least the X10 mini pro (and potentially also the others) are: Generic kits for UK, China, the Baltics, Belgium, France and India, and then also some operator kits in countries like the Nordics, Australia, France and Greece.

In the information I received I also was promised that there will be more kits rolled out during the weekend, I hope to be able to confirm something more over the weekend.
What I also was told is that the pace in rolling out scripts will increase now and there will be many new kits coming during next week. I will keep you posted as we go along!

Have a great weekend all!

It seems that just a few providers have the update according to this post. Still keeping our fingers crossed I guess...