Join now - be part of our community!

Android Update: Country Wise Release Dated Map.. Click and see

Not applicable

Android Update: Country Wise Release Dated Map.. Click and see

38 REPLIES 38
KrazyD
Contributor

Hello, This looks quite interesting. Where did you get the list of countries and what operators the update will be coming to? Could you add your sources as to where you got the information from?

Not applicable

Not much to see on this google map... Only Norway, Finland, Sweden and Denmark seem to have "confirmed" dates on it. And these are al generic users to be honest. But it looks quite nice...

Almost the exact same post here made by myself.

To users all over the globe I have just one thing to say. Keep us informed!!!

Rocco1
Visitor

The most popular date is 'no date set' so what does that mean to all the people who are so desperate for this release.

Not applicable

Rocco1 wrote:

The most popular date is 'no date set' so what does that mean to all the people who are so desperate for this release.

Not much really... but you could bookmark it to keep you up-to-date in a nice "visual" way, but there are a lot of carriers missing on this map. Vodaphone, Telfort, etc. for example in The Netherlands. If you find it easier to see a list of the countries, you could try my post as well. Only Nordic Generic devices are updated so far...

List of countries

Not applicable

Ello Kraze!!!    

This was developed by Jason somewhere in this world. . . . But yo can find the date of Updates.. if updates is available,there will be a notification ... So yo can find out the exact date of the Update... There is Nordic Country and Some Other country like USA was mentioned... Sure this will help all of us... I think the SonyEricsson Logo Country will Update by this week....

We can wait and see

Not applicable

yes Mr Rocco!!!

Still They r cheating ppl ..... Ne way!!! wait n see

Not applicable

Ello ,,

I think this week end most of countries will get update.... Facebook SE page showing this message. . . So we keep eye on Searching bro.....

Not applicable

Not a single word on south africa.

It's like they still think we use rocks and wood spears here.

Ask anyone that was here at the 2010 soccer world cup.

This is SPARTA!

Not applicable

let me know the approximate month r day of update available for India.....pls reply