Join now - be part of our community!

Unable to to update apps on play store

SP32
Visitor

Unable to to update apps on play store

Can't update my apps on play store fault codes such as 963, 907 and so on the apps wil download 100 percent and wil start over again downloading for about 3 times then message error wil come on of can't install app have tried almost everything need help please?      #all apps 

11 REPLIES 11
Jade176
Visitor

Go to Settings > Apps > All > Google Play Store and select both Clear data and Clear cache and finally Uninstall updates. Restart your device, open Google Play Store and try to ttrockstars download the app again.

Kytx
Visitor

I have the same issue with my Xperia Z4 tablet. If I move an app from sd card back to the internal memory, it can be updated ok. If I eject sd card, restard, re-incert sd card then first 1 or 2 apps sitting in sd card would update and the rest will fail. I've had this issue for some weeks now and I got about 40-50 apps waiting to update. I try to keep as many apps as I can on SD and I don't have enough spare internal memory to move them all from SD at once and going one by one is a PITA. This is seriously frustrating!