Join now - be part of our community!

Unable to to update apps on play store

SP32
Visitor

Unable to to update apps on play store

Can't update my apps on play store fault codes such as 963, 907 and so on the apps wil download 100 percent and wil start over again downloading for about 3 times then message error wil come on of can't install app have tried almost everything need help please?      #all apps 

11 REPLIES 11
Puttzle
Visitor

I also am having these same issues. Have emptied cache in play store and download manager as google suggests. Still unable to update my apps! 

profile.country.GB.title
Uliwooly
Expert

@SP32 @Puttzle 

does your phone has enough free internal storage? 

Puttzle
Visitor

Yes, over 30gb... 

jilljeanne
Visitor

I'm having the same exact problem. Apps won't update, continuously in pending mode. Wondering if this problem began because of the recent security patch update.

And don't get me started with the constant wifi and Bluetooth dropping issues. I've had Sony phones for 10+ years, back when they were Sony Ericcson. The xa1 ultra is by far the worst Sony phone that I've ever owned. I'm this close to throwing this thing in the trash and going with Samsung.

Puttzle
Visitor

This was happening before the latest system update I received. 

Puttzle
Visitor

I believe I have fixed the issue. In Google Play Store, under help, they added a step to uninstall/reinstall Play Store updates. That fixed it. 

boomboom
Visitor

I also face the same problem.  I just buy the phone, I cannot update from the start.

However, I found all the Apps cannot be updated are moved to SD card.

Did you the same?

Jeffers69
Visitor

Having the same problem with apps that are on the SD Card.  Moving the app back to device memory allows the app to update.  Can then move back to SD card after the update.  However, this is a pain as the failed update stops all subsequent apps from updating.  Must have been some kind of patch to play store or phone OS that has caused this as it's only been happening for the past couple of weeks.

NikoXYZ
Visitor

I have an expiria xa ultra.nthe issue is related to the app location. Any and all apps installed in an exyernae SD card will fail to update automatically. Leapforce work around that I have found so far