Join now - be part of our community!

VPCEB3F4E - POOR SPEAKERS, poor sound!

profile.country.en_GB.title
paul_b_glasgow
Visitor

VPCEB3F4E - POOR SPEAKERS, poor sound!

I did register & tried to post on here along time ago, but the site played up, so i just left it....til now! As Ive just bought another Sony product, with a similar problem!!

Let's say I have a Sony Vaio, a brand new laptop (not cheap either) and guess what?? The sound on this is not just terrible, it is absolutely dreadful!! There are a couple of threads here, where users describe it as tinny & very low volume - and they ARE CORRECT.

Solution i use: connect to external speakers & forget the in-built ones (you've paid for)!!

Why mention this now I hear you ask & what's this other SONY product you've just bought??

Just bought a 3D TV. However, before buying it, I read various reviews & forums and to be fair they DID WARN readers that the sound was poor....but being 'a Sony', & a long standing customer, i thought i will continue to support the brand!!

In short, i think its a very good 3D tv, let down extremely badly by the sound quality. The sound is lifeless & bland & there is a certain dull resonance, a bad vibration that comes in sometimes, and tho settings have been 'improved' to bass up the sound, its a long way short of the (older) 32" LG I regularly watch. This Sony is VERY DISAPPOINTING for a NEW 3D TV. It should be good enough out of the box, which it isnt!

Sometimes I wish I had bought my alternative choice, the Samsung!

So SONY, on both counts i cannot recommend anyone buying either of these products because of the very poor quality of sound. How did you let these products get to market??

1 REPLY 1
profile.country.en_GB.title
nikkilim
Visitor

Sorry to hear that Paul. Have you made sure that the drivers are already updated? I was not able to find constant complain regarding sound on this model online.

One good idea is to call the support team too so they could troubleshoot with you iver the phone. Hope this helps. http://imagicon.info/cat/12-13/vmware_happy.gif