Join now - be part of our community!

My xperia L turn off automatically and have bugs.

SOLVED
edwardlin
Visitor

My phone sometimes turn off itself ,when i going to use it i found it turned off!

when i turn it on again the apps on the desk vanished and app list in a mess.

i think these two problems are the most incovenient bugs, so please help me solve the problem.

i come from taiwan and i contact with sony taiwan, they just say they will tell the company that i have these problems.

but they didn't solve my problem!

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Cot88
Enthusiast

Boot your phone in safe mode and tell us if same issue

http://sonymobile.lithium.com/t5/FAQ/How-to-boot-your-phone-into-safe-mode/m-p/348008

Most likely is a SW issue and it will be solved with a factory reset.

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4
Cot88
Enthusiast

Boot your phone in safe mode and tell us if same issue

http://sonymobile.lithium.com/t5/FAQ/How-to-boot-your-phone-into-safe-mode/m-p/348008

Most likely is a SW issue and it will be solved with a factory reset.

edwardlin
Visitor

I have tried the "safe mode" and i found that the app list still have some problem.

such as two same folder and have two "notes app"

i have no idea what this happened.

the problem i wrote last time i didn't check because i think it will take some times.but about "app list in a mess" i don't know how to check? the app made by third party app come into a mess but in safe mode, it won't run those apps.

After i check the problem "turn off itself" i'll tell you the outcome.

edwardlin
Visitor

i have no idea why my phone turn off and turn on by itself ,and it did this things.

moreover, my app list have two youtube and facebook icon.i turn off and turn on again it still has two icon.

i know you are busy but i think the trouble make me inconvient.pleace help me solve the problem!   :))

zakta
Visitor

problems on sony xperia camera l C2105.   2 weeks ago I bought a sony XL but after a few days on my sony camera could not get his "Unfortunately, the camera has stopped". please help me