Join now - be part of our community!

sony xperia L post update issues

SOLVED
aliff_mazli
Visitor

sony xperia L post update issues

I have just updated my sony xperia L to jellybean version 4.2 recently. After the update, i found out that everytime i switch on mobile data, the icon did not show up as it usually does, and it is not working. Please help. I have been wasting money for purchasing mobile data package, but it cannot be used.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Alexander1
Champion

Try to download new Internet settings under settings > Xperia > Internet settings. Restart your phone and try again.

View solution in original post

6 REPLIES 6
Alexander1
Champion

Try to download new Internet settings under settings > Xperia > Internet settings. Restart your phone and try again.

Aayushgrover
Visitor

if still internet doesnt start...as it is happening in my case...??? what should i do...???

HarryGeorgiou
Visitor

My phone since updating to the latest Jellybean restarts randomly , It could be during a call, it could be at the passkey, it could be writing a message.

Is there anyway to fix this bug?

JoseW
Visitor

Hello,

Ever since the jellybean update 4.2 on my Xperia L, my phone has been restarting randomly and non stop. Is there a way for this to get fixed or atleast downgrade my software? please help

Alexander1
Champion

@JoseW wrote:

Hello,

Ever since the jellybean update 4.2 on my Xperia L, my phone has been restarting randomly and non stop. Is there a way for this to get fixed or atleast downgrade my software? please help

Do you experience the same problem if you start your phone in safe mode? 

http://talk.sonymobile.com/t5/FAQ/How-to-boot-your-phone-into-safe-mode/m-p/348008#U348008

Baggy
Visitor

Hi Alexander,

can you help me fix the bug with transfer to sd card? the settings unfortunately stops!