Join now - be part of our community!

BDP-370 sound issue

profile.country.en_GB.title
Andy-M
Visitor

BDP-370 sound issue

Have a BDP-370 connected via HDMI to the Onkyo surround sounds (HT-R380) to Sharp Aquos.

Have just performed the " NETWORK UPDATE" successfully but when playing a Blu-Ray the sound will drop out for a second or so, then resume. the picture quality is not affected.

It is not the disk as have tried with a new disks and is still the same.

This issue was here before the upgrade but nowhere near as drastic. before you could watch a film and it would happen say twice through the complete film, but now after the upgrade it is happening every 2nd minute and is un-usable

Anyone have any ideas

Thanks in advance

3 REPLIES 3
unicorn13
Visitor

Having virtually the same problem with a BDP-S370 and the Onkyo HT-S3405 to a bravi tv all via HDMI, 6 times in five minutes while trying to watch transformers dvd, and a few time through BD's aswell

HELP please?

Bravia55HX

Hi,

sounds like a faulty connection with the HDMI cable, have either of you tried another cable to eliminate this?, i cant say much about this as i use Digital Coaxial cable from my 790 to my Amp with HDMI fromthe 790 to my Bravia and it works brilliantly

unicorn13
Visitor

Thanks Just got a new one to try, and have also reset the bdrom to factory, tried a dts movie but payed as pcm?! think need to check the settings after.

thanks for reply