Join now - be part of our community!

Xperia 1 camera and Cinema Pro apps

profile.country.GB.title
Gilgameshuk
Contributor

Xperia 1 camera and Cinema Pro apps

I love my phone however:.

On the normal camera app and Cinema Pro: The promised filming (video mode) in 21:9 aspect ratio ( and feature the main reason why I got the phone) is not there.

Cinema Pro HDR won't turn off either.

Have a really weird issue that I cannot install Netflix, even on a hard factory reset phone and first app o download.

Not one single YouTube video plays in 4k, they all play in 1440p and Amazon prime video is full hd only.

I suspect the camera app 21:9 is s ork in prigress and soon to be added after an update?

Xperia 1 on Vodafone contract.

Can a Sony rep please help me?

Apart from the above issues I love the device.

Gilgamesh the first ONE and ONLY King
Tags (1)
10 REPLIES 10
profile.country.GB.title
Lord_viridis
Expert

@pressefr wrote:

@GilgameshUK wrote:

So Sony must fix things:

Either update the phone to use HDR AND OIS stabilisation, or allow us to turn off HDR in Cinema pro as well as normal camera app.

Great phone and I love it, however i still feel the camera applications are a work in progress.

I would suggest to email your suggestiona directly to developer.world@sonymobile.com

That's not the software development team, that's the old developer world contact.

At the moment the only place to forward suggestions is your local support, we'll see if that's still the best option once the community transition over to Sony community is complete.