Join now - be part of our community!

Xperia 1 availability

Jonas
Master

Xperia 1 availability

Hello everyone and thank you for showing interest in the Xperia 1! Slightly_smiling_Face

The Xperia 1 will be available in select markets from late Spring 2019.

For availability in your market, please visit your Local Sony Mobile website at www.sonymobile.com/products/phones.

Make sure to select your local page by clicking the country selector at the bottom left of the page.

133 REPLIES 133
azzido
Enthusiast

@SergeOvD wrote:

Stores in Ukraine is start selling it at June 17 for 29999 Uah its 1128 Usd.

Hahaha! Price is a joke or it is 10GB RAM and 512GB ROM variant then price is normal. 

SergeOvD
Visitor

Its same price like other counries have 1100$ but with small fee on top

profile.country.GB.title
Lord_viridis
Expert

@SP2015 wrote:

@Jonas you seem to have some insider information....

I would imagine that's because he's a Sony mobile support staff worker.

profile.country.ES.title
lledo54
Contributor

Sony does not pay dxomark relax.Xperia always have BEST camera And video camera relax

profile.country.ES.title
lledo54
Contributor

I only buy 4k screens, nor do I like Samsung's crapmoleds, I better hope this month. Puff note 9 with cra pmoled, exynos 2018 And updates later

No thanks

Jonas
Master

Hello everyone!

@Baulds, I'm afraid that I don't have any new information about a release date and late Spring 2019 is still the closest to a date that I have available and that goes for all markets, just not the UK.

If I receive any new information about a specific date, I will of course communicate it here, but keep in mind that the release date may vary between markets.

@SP2015, at this time, I don't have any further information available regarding the release date except for what has already been communicated (late Spring 2019). I will of course keep you posted if I receive some new information.

profile.country.ES.title
lledo54
Contributor

May 3 without knowing anything, in the end I will spend the money on other things

AzeeZ3
Visitor

Still there ia no sign when the xperia 1 will be available in market. I dont know why sony is taking so much time to release phone after announcing in feb.

And how much sony is putting price tag on xperia 1 going to charge for xperia 1. Any knows? What will the price and when it will be available

Hope it will not cost more that not 9

AndriusT
Visitor

It just appeared on Amazon Germany:

https://www.amazon.de/Sony-Smartphone-Display-Triple-Kamera-Android-Schwarz/dp/B07PWN82BB/ref=sr_1_2...

Not in stock yet. The price is 949 €.

greetz
Visitor

If that is gonna be the real price then as predicted Sony will launch underspec overpriced phone and they will do that a bit too late. There are already examples of competitors selling their phones at discount like 512GB S10+ for 960€ every spec of s10+ is better than xperia 1 except for the screen and maybe camera. But both of those are yet to be seen. If the screen of sony will too dim and it might since it has only 3330 mAh battery so it will probably cut down maximum brightness (unless they invented some super-efficient panel) to last for the day. And camera competition is tough as it is so I don't think xperia 1 is going to perform miraculously. The only real advantage left is no notch or cut out in the screen. But if Sony is going to delay any longer new one plus is just around the corner and it's probably a good idea to wait for their announcement.
I really hope that Sony won't get pushed out of the game like HTC did but unless they come up with some kind of revolutionary idea they can only compete by slashing down the price (and improving marketing).