Join now - be part of our community!

SONY Xperia 0 (Zero) in the pipeline! New king-of-the-hill, six cameras!!!

SoulBrotha
Visitor

SONY Xperia 0 (Zero) in the pipeline! New king-of-the-hill, six cameras!!!

https://www.gizchina.com/2019/11/26/sony-xperia-0-to-come-with-six-camera-sensors-on-back/

Time to save up for this new bad boy that should hopefully smash all its competitors this time around in the camera department. SONY, put only the latest and greatest hardware in here this time around please, especially since you folks produce sensors for other competitors! Go all out like there's no tomorrow mayn!

"In the upper left corner of the back, the phone will carry vertically arranged two columns. They will include six camera sensors with resolutions of 20MP (F2.4), 48MP (F1.2/F2.4), 16MP (F2.4), 8MP (F2.4), 12MP (F1.2/F2.4), and 5MP (TOF).

Undoubtedly, the main sensor is considered to be the Sony IMX586 CMOS with a 48MP resolution. The other five lenses are still unknown, but we guess they will be telephoto, wide-angle, super wide-angle, and black and white lenses."

10 REPLIES 10
Not applicable

Hi all again. As i mentioned long time ago I WILL DO THAT (as EUPHORIC, old members i think remember me), so i bought Samsung smartphone. If say honest i asking myself until now from 2019 autumn when i bought Samsung Galaxy A70, why until now i ran out from Samsung. Probably for strange interface of menu. But now i'm very happy for my desicion. Sony from the same price did not gave me with Xperia C5 Ultra nothing what gave me Samsung now, and Xperia couldn't offer to me nothing with the same price now. What about i'm talking?

6GB RAM, 128GB Phone memory + optical finger print scanner, many small but cutes features, plus not bad camera and huge battery life. Yes i loved my Samsung. I understand one thing, Sony will end it days if will not do the same as doing Huawei or Samsung. Huawei i did not bought for USA dispute with China, i did not wanted old smartphone model, but new has not Google apps and ect. So Samsung was one of the best my choice. By the way when i had Sony Xperia C5 Ultra i got in 3 years just about 5 update of software. From Samsung i already got more as 3 just from 2019 autumn. Also waiting for Android 10 and ect. Samsung did not spitting where is mid range where is flagship. All models getting the same updates if is need to update. So sorry Sony, but i have to say to you GOOD BYE. Good luck and was fun with you maybe first year. Now i choice Samsung and you know? I really really now understand people why they buying theirs products. They are more as impressive. 

I DON'T RECOMMEND TO BUY ANY SONY'S SMARTPHONE, coz Samsung offering much more for the same price. AND ADVICE FOR SONY - CHANGE YOURS PLANS UNTIL U CAN, COZ LATER U WILL LOSE ALL YOURS FANS. Believe me.