Join now - be part of our community!

Android 10 and ability to charge the phone

Dean6911
Visitor

Android 10 and ability to charge the phone

Hello,

I updated my Xperia 1 last week and realise the phone will not charge with my regular office charger.  It used to be able to,

If I were to reboot the mobile, the charger will then be able to charge (LED comes on, AcuBattery confirms charging).  But once I disconnect the USB charger, I can't charge it anymore unless I reboot the mobile.  

My Stamina mode is on all the time.  It does not make a difference if it is switched off - I can only recharge the Xperia 1 if i were to reboot it.

Charger works on my Xperia XZ without any problem and before the upgrade I had no problem with charging my Xperia 1 on it.

Any advice will be much appreciated.

Thanks

2 REPLIES 2
CastleberryPam
Visitor

@Dean6911 wrote:

Hello,

I updated my Xperia 1 last week and realise the phone will not charge with my regular office charger.  It used to be able to,

If I were to reboot the mobile, the charger will then be able to charge (LED comes on, AcuBattery confirms charging).  But once I disconnect the USB charger, I can't charge it anymore unless I reboot the mobile mywegmansconnect.  

My Stamina mode is on all the time.  It does not make a difference if it is switched off - I can only recharge the Xperia 1 if i were to reboot it.

Charger works on my Xperia XZ without any problem and before the upgrade I had no problem with charging my Xperia 1 on it.

Any advice will be much appreciated.

Thanks

wow, such nice update.

kelvinyang
Visitor

have you set the battery maintainace option?