Join now - be part of our community!

Xperia z2 Touchscreen problem

Umesh1192
Visitor

Xperia z2 Touchscreen problem

phone's touchscreen starts tapping itself after using phone for 10-15 minutes. Facing this issue from 10 days. Already repaired the software via xperia companion and also tried factory reset. But it didn't worked. Looking for a solution.

Pls reply. 

Thanks in advance. 

Tags (1)
5 REPLIES 5
Emil
Enthusiast

Hi @umesh_92,

I'm sorry to hear this. Do you use any screen protector with your device? If so I recommend that you try to temporarily remove it to see if it may be causing this behavior.

If you are still experiencing the same behavior and you have already performed a software repair using Xperia Companion, I'd recommend that you get in contact with your Local support team for assistance with having your device sent in to an authorized service center for further troubleshooting and repair.

Let me know how it works out.

Mixadance
Visitor

Hello, i have the same problem! Maybe you already found a solution how to fix it? Worried_Face

Emil
Enthusiast

@MixadanceSorry to hear that. Have you tried any of the troubleshooting suggested in this thread already?

Mixadance
Visitor

Yep, with the help of a combination of keys, went into the service test and there he saw that I had problems with the sensor

Screenshot_20170822-125341.png

Emil
Enthusiast

@MixadanceThis does look to be hardware related. What you can try is to perform a software repair using Xperia Companion. If you are still experiencing the same behavior I recommend that you get in contact with your Local support team for assistance with having your device sent in to an authorized service center for further troubleshooting and repair.

Keep me posted on how it goes.