Join now - be part of our community!

Xperia Z, ZR, ZL 4.3 Update Bugs

profile.country.GB.title
Uliwooly
Expert

The purpose of this thread is to list any bugs or issues with the new update, please post a brief description of the issue. 

1. Dreadful multi-language keyboard layout, its like the Z1, now word suggestions are on all the languages that you've selected, as there isn't a key to switch between languages.
  2. SmartWatch 2 connectivity issues
  3. missing NFC icon
  4. Screenshots border issue
  5. If SW2 its connected (Bluetooth on) there are some WiFi connectivity issues
  6. WiFi connectivity issues experienced by some users
388 REPLIES 388
krayknot
Visitor

Just change the way xperia z connnects with your computer. Install PC Companion. Try both the modes of connectivity USB and other, one by one.

start the process,

when PC Companion switch off the phone. waiting for 10 seconds , press donw key and then attach the cable. and it will detect the phone.

krayknot

sravan123
Visitor

This issue was resolved in the latest upgrade..it is working for me now,including bluetooth issue..;)

MichaelTsaiZA
Visitor

I'm experiencing 2 issues.

The bluetooth keeps saying Connecting to XYZ and then immediately after Disconnected from XYZ, but it stays connected according to the paired device.

The other issue is when I prompt the phone to select a certain action always, it doesn't remember it and keeps asking me the same prompt over and over again.

rohitkalkar123
Visitor

yess u can try to relock the bootloader then try to upgrade

heena1
Visitor

I have sony xperia z and i update my phone last month which is lollipop version 4.4.4 and after update  ..kitkat was far better thn this ,many apps are not working properly and the most important thing sony's camera is not working ..whenever i open camera it shows unfortunately camera has stopped..!! flashlight also not working ..and battery so poor ..!!

please fix this bug asap..

xavinux
Enthusiast

Hi @heena1

To try to solve the camera issue, you can try clearing the camera app data. From your Home screen:

1. Tap the Application screen icon.
2. Find and tap Settings -> Apps.
3. Swipe to the All tab.
4. Find and tap on the camera app.
5. Tap Force stop -> Clear data.
6. Restart the phone.

Or after doing a backup of your device information: How to backup? try to repair your device using PC Companion.

I hope can be useful.

Best Regards,

LJJooste
Visitor

Ever since the software update the battery icon, which indicates the battery life left, is giving me inaccurate readings. It jumps continually jumps between 50% and another percentage, which I think to be the actual reading, then reverting back to 50%. This makes it difficult to plan when it should be charged again. Please look into this and fix it.
lewis2
Visitor

i've updated my device to jellybean 4.3 but it says that my device is currently up to date and that there are no updates left to do which is really annoying

Visitor

my smatphone xperia z c6603 hi resulition audio dollby saund devlop please