Join now - be part of our community!

Xperia Z, ZR, ZL 4.3 Update Bugs

profile.country.GB.title
Uliwooly
Expert

The purpose of this thread is to list any bugs or issues with the new update, please post a brief description of the issue. 

1. Dreadful multi-language keyboard layout, its like the Z1, now word suggestions are on all the languages that you've selected, as there isn't a key to switch between languages.
  2. SmartWatch 2 connectivity issues
  3. missing NFC icon
  4. Screenshots border issue
  5. If SW2 its connected (Bluetooth on) there are some WiFi connectivity issues
  6. WiFi connectivity issues experienced by some users
388 REPLIES 388
NAYAN_GOKULL
Visitor

The phone is sticking to 40 degree Celsius all the time for normal usage in xperia z.. Phew.. Soo much heat..
NAYAN_GOKULL
Visitor

The camera Ar effects and MOTION CAPTURE R MOTIONGRAPH is available in play store for download.. Aswell as the themes are available in play store.. The Sony select is down due to some reason.. Play store has it all
Hotaro
Visitor

How about xperia ZL? Still not have updated to 4.3
tom_durkin
Visitor

I have the commercial/journalist customisation which was released before the official 4.3 and there are rendering issues in chrome.

Despite the new power management tools, battery life appears to be shorter.

The new calendar widget means that your calendar items cannot be read because it now tells you the time (e.g. all day or 6pm) and that takes up all of the space

You cannot disable the Flickr folder in Album either, this is no use to me and I have looked through the application list but cannot find it.

Karanth
New

finally we received 4.3 for zr in india yesterday and overall perfamence is so cool and really sony should be appreciated for its awsome work. but it has some bugs.

1.in both both wifi and 3g network sony select is not working,

2.in wifi market says network error to download or update apps,

3,if we open any apps and if screen locks, it takes too much time to respond

4.camera was little bit better in 4.2

5.touch wiz bete not working, may be it get update

this is the bugs i found till now in my zr..

other this overall it is really owesome and even battery is improved in stamina mode...

profile.country.GB.title
Uliwooly
Expert

@smkaranth reinstall the update 

QC
Visitor

SmartConnection must perform as a task for SmartWatch2. When nfc conekted, settings - bluetooth on or off. That settings are right, mine phone and watch start to work.
At old firmware that was automatic, now you must create that connection and task.
Tags (1)
HBO
Visitor

I have updated my Xperia ZR using Sony PC Companion and it's done. Try to turn on my phone and it is rebooting for half an hour right now? Is it normal?

javaforlife
Visitor

Hey I was able to find AR effect, social live, motion graph, etc except the timeshift app for my Xperia ZR. I downloaded them through google play to I think you can just look them up. (i googled them on my computer)

javaforlife
Visitor

My xperia ZR is in the 22000 range after the 4.3 update.